Home Page

Saturday, September 02, 2006

First Night That Felt Normal

Last night I met my co-workers and their families at the Hard Rock Cafe for one of their son's birthday. It was nice to relax and visit with everyone. Having something to eat that tasted like good ol' American food was nice too. My parents happened to be having dinner right around the corner so afterwards I walked over there and had a margarita with them. I was meeting Avery at the movie theatre when she got done with gymnastics so my parents gave me a ride over to the Great World City Shopping Center. Avery met me there. We saw "Monster House". It was a good show. The movie theatres here have assigned seating. I bought our tickets online and was able to select which seats we wanted at that time. Glad I didn't pick them closer to the screen than I did as the screen was huge and we would have been way too close.

Yesterday afternoon most of our furniture that we picked out was delivered. It will be another two weeks before our new dining room table and chairs and our sofa will be delivered. They make it to order. Here is a few pics of what we have now. It still looks a little bare. I can't wait for Rob to ship our personal items over so we can decorate some.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Shelving for all our pictures and knick-knacks.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingDesk in the area we are setting up like a study.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWicker Bed in the "Guest Room".

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNew tables and TV cabinet in the Living Room. Still waiting on the sofa set we picked out.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTable in the entry. We have two big mirrors to hang above it.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the idea of assigned seating at the movies.