Home Page

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Weekend Plans

We'll here we are at the end of the week. Looks like we should be moving our offices to the shipyard in about two weeks. Not much planned to do. I won't have a rental car until next week. Supposed to go eat with my parents and a local business owner that they know Saturday night. Avery is making plans to spend some time with a friend she has made that believe it or not is moving back to Houston. I was kinda hoping to go shop for some plants but I guess I will put that off until I get a rental car. Our furniture that we picked out is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, however I didn't hear from them today.

I guess I'm feeling the effects of a long week (and I'm watching "Lost") soI'm having trouble concentrating. So rather than you having to read my ramblings I'll end now and try to come up with something better later.

My car should look like on of these:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: