Home Page

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Did I Hear What I Thought I Heard?

I was listening to the radio today in the car. Since there isn't a country radio station here in Singapore I was listening to their version of a rock station. A rock station that played the Macarana song earlier. Anyway...the song I was listening to at the moment of surprise was Gwen Stephani's Hollaback Girl. If you arent' familiar with the song the word Sh*t is used frequently. Back in Houston the radio stations bleeped out the word however here I was very surprised to hear them play it without the bleeps. Here everything is scensored...the news on TV, the newspapers, TV shows, etc. that's why I was so surprised. Even the dj's say somethings that have surprised me as well. Maybe things have changed since I was here 3 years ago.

No comments: