Home Page

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hair & Humidity

Well...I cut my hair. I didn't cut it...I went to a hair salon and had it cut. For those of you that know me you know that I had short hair a couple of years ago. I started growing it out so I wouldn't look like a guy when I wore my cowboy hat during rodeo (Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo). However, I haven't had a good hair day since I got here. It was depressing me. You know when your hair looks like crap, you feel like crap. At least I do anyway. The climate here is very tropical. I know back home in Houston we had hot weather and 100% humidity but it's just different here. So, anyway...now my hair is short again and rather than being flat, stuck to my head it has body. I was kinda nervous going to get it cut. I didn't know who to call. I'm one of those people that find a hairdresser they like then stick with them forever...well until you move to Singapore! So I searched around the internet and saw they had a Toni&Guy Salon. That was a name I recognized so I went there. I think she did a good job. I'm happy with it. Now let's see if I can remember how to style it in the morning.

No comments: