Home Page

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Big 4-0!

Saturday was my hubbie's birthday...it wasn't just any old birthday ... it was the BIG 4-0! It was sad not being there to help him celebrate! However we have such great friends that they all took him out to dinner on his birthday Saturday night. Sherrie & Joe invited him, Blair and Cristie out for dinner. They all went to the Melting Pot. I've never been but I've heard about it. Rob and Blair said it was wonderful. They were there for about 2-1/2 hours. I'm glad that he went out and celebrated his birthday even though Avery and I couldn't be there too. We will do something for him when he gets back over here.

So sweetie...I hope this is a wonderful year for you...here is a year full of birthday wishes just for you!

HaPpy BiRtHdAy
And wonderful memories of your brother John on what would have been his birthday too. We miss you!

No comments: