Home Page

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

End of the 8th Grade


This post is geared more towards family & friends just update y'all on Avery. She had her 8th grade dance this past Friday and today is her 8th grade gradutation. I can't believe she is going to be in High School next year. Tomorrow is their last day of school. Rather than going to school they are taking a day trip to one of the islands close by. I'm not sure how many of her friends are headed back to the states or wherever they call home for the summer. Hopefully there will be enough of them around though so she doesn't get too bored.

2 comments:

The Smith's in SA said...

I can't believe she will be in High School next year! Time just flies by!

Hey, haven't you heard of overnight from the states. I could have run by Macy's or Target for that matter and gotten her a slip!

TexasGal said...

Danann - Hey! If I had KNOWN that I wouldn't be able to find one I would have for sure ordered her one from home.