Home Page

Friday, June 01, 2007

Busy 'Round Here

Well, this week has been super busy with work. So I haven't had much free time to update here. Let's see...
  • At Avery's graduation she received a Presidential Excellence Award for maintaining a 3.5 GPA throughout the year. I thought that was pretty cool.

  • Afterwards we went to eat at a Brazilian Churascaria called Carnivour. It was ok..but not as good ad Fogo de Chao in Houston.

  • Looks like I might go back to school to get an Engineering degree so that I can move up to Project Engineer with the company I work for. Excited about that too.

  • Last Saturday I went to my first all-day scrapbooking workshop. It was from 10:00AM to 11:00 PM. Believe it or not time flew by. It was a lot of fun.

  • We have removed the derrick and the drill floor off the rig that we are upgrading here in Singapore. Here are some pictures of that:

No comments: