Home Page

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Guys and their Toys

Ok. I've been dying to show y'all these pictures but unfortunately they were taken with my cell phone and aren't that good. The guys here are strange. How many guys from Texas do you know that would cover the dashboard in their car with these toys? You would think that these cars belong to girls....little girls that still play with toys. You don't see too many cars with bumper stickers but you see a lot of cars with toys. Toys on the dash, cute little stuffed pillows on the head rest with cute matching steering wheel covers and toys in the back window (or boxes of kleenex's - but that's another story). So, now that we have are getting a digital camera for the shipyard I'll try to keep camera in hand and post better pictures of this strange phenomenon.

Come back again and see what other fun toys I can find.

2 comments:

MouthGirl.com said...

That IS bizarre! The only thing I see around here, and you know what I'm talking about, is tweety bird and cd's hanging from the rear view...LOL.

Laurie said...

That is weird.