Home Page

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

To all my friends lurking in the background:

Ok...I know you are out there....I can hear you breathing! What do I need to put in here to elicit a response from you? I hate talking to myself. Is there anything about this place over here that you would like to know about? Come on, give me a challenge! I don't want to bore you with all of our day-to-day, work and school stuff. Tell me what you are interested in and I will find the answers. It's really easy...here let me show you what to do:

  • See at the bottom of this post where is usually says: 0 Comments (because you are too busy lurking)? Click on that.
  • That will open a new window where you can add your 2 cents worth. You will have to type some mixed up characters and pick whether you want to add your comments as an anonymous, a registered user, etc.
  • Then click on the preview or publish button.

See...isn't that easy? Come on...show me how much you miss me! Leave me a comment when you stop by or on this post here let me know what you want to know about. In the meantime I will try to come up with something clever to write about.

If you want to read some really funny stuff...check out the links over here -->

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I have tried everything I know to get my friends and family to leave comments but they rarely do. I don't know why they're so shy.

The Smith's in SA said...

Gosh...you have covered so much stuff I can't think of anything to ask you off the top of my head...except what you miss the most....(people excluded). I'm guessing this week you will miss Thanksgiving and Football.