Home Page

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Crawfish Pot

This is how big I want my next crawfish pot to be. Think I can bring it back on the plane? We saw this in Chinatown. In my mind I can picture jungle natives deep in the jungle with some explorer they caught tied up and sitting in it over an open flame. Like the cartoons I used to see when I was little. It is one of the biggest pots I think I have ever seen. Using Avery as a measuring stick, she's about 5'-0" tall.

Yummm! I can smell the crawfish now.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very very cool blogs! I'm so very new to thins blogging stuff and I have become addicted. I have recently been reading blogs from women in the "Elderblogger" area. These women are in the eighties and blogging! Truly inspirational!

Karen
PS. Could ya bring one of those pots home for me? lol ;)

TexasGal said...

Karen and gene - thanks! i really enjoy it too. Just finding the time is sometimes a challenge though. Oh! And I'll let you know if I get to head back with one of those pots.

Anonymous said...

What is that thang? A water trough for livestock? Why that thing would make the Tractor Supply Store jealous. You bring the pot and I'll fill it with mudbugs. We're going to need an engine puller just to empty it. Love Ya Sis, Scott

TexasGal said...

LOL! Sounds like we need to design and build one of those crawfish cookin' trailers with a hoist for the pot!