Home Page

Friday, June 29, 2007

Mailing stuff to the US

I just realized I needed to mail something back the states. While it's easy enough to just put the required postage on it to mail it from here it just takes FOREVER to get there. It could take up to 4 weeks. You just never know. My other option is to put my letter in the regular weekly mail that our office sends back to the states bundled up via DHL. All I have to do is put a US postage stamp on it and once it gets to Houston they put it in the mail there for me. That takes about 3 days. Trouble is...I don't have any US postage stamps. BUT I found away to fix that. I made my own stamps. While this isn't going to help me right now, it will help me out in the future. The stamps I made and ordered online will be mailed to my office then they will send them FedEX to us here at the project office in our regular weekly mail run. I think I one time I saw a site where you could make them and print them out yourself. I couldn't find that one again so this time I used Zazzle. I created it in a rush so I didn't take the time to sort through ALL the digital photos I have but I thought for my first try they came out just fine. What do you think?