Home Page

Friday, June 08, 2007

Thought I smelled something

Yesterday we were so busy here at work and had back-to-back meetings that I never got to go eat lunch. I had a bag of microwave popcorn instead. And as you can tell....I burned it. That's all I can smell this morning. I couldn't figure out why I was still smelling burnt popcorn from yesterday until I remembered I through a big fused ball of it in the garbage and our guy that empties the trash cans hasn't made it around yet. I guess I'll go find a place to dump this out. I do know how to microwave popcorn by the way...but remember our microwaves here don't have the cool "popcorn button", so I didn't cook it long enough the first try so I added 30 seconds and it was just starting to pop again when there was like 10 seconds left so I kept adding time until I over cooked it.

No comments: