Home Page

Saturday, April 28, 2007

How Texan Are You?

Ok. I think this is the perfect quiz for our little page here. Now, I don't know what question they think I got wrong but whatever it was I have to disagree with them. Now, you go try and let me know how you did.

You are 95% Texan!

You did GREAT!!!! You are born a true Texan!!!!! AWESOME job, you don't have to go back to school to come here!!! You are good enough already!!!! You have the blood of a true Texan in you!!!! You are PERFECT Texas Material!!!!! You Rock out loud, You rock my Texas socks!!!!! :-)

How Texan are you?
Create a Quiz

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm 94% Texan but I can't figure out where I went wrong.

TexasGal said...

Laurie - I agree! I think their test was flawed.

MouthGirl.com said...

I'm 100%, I like the quiz, that's nice. I'm favoriting your blog, it appears there aren't many Texans on MyBlogLog...