Home Page

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pictures of Where We Are






Here are some pictures of our apartment and the view from our balcony. I've also included a picture of the swimming pool which I haven't had a chance to try out yet but Avery and Rob did before Rob headed back to Katy. The furniture is temporary. I'll upload new pics when we get the furniture we picked out.

Today Avery is going to go to gymnastics. I'll take a taxi to go pick her up then perhaps we will take the bus back. I'll let you know how that goes!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That looks amazing! I have to go to work now but I'll read the rest later.

TexasGal said...

Laurie - I enjoy reading your blog too. Always good for a laugh!

Kim - Thanks for stopping by. Check back as I will try to update regularly.

Anonymous said...

Shelli-the site is awesome! It's great to be able to find out what's happening on the other side of the world. Have you had a chance to relax yet?! We're thinking about you. Give Avery hugs and kisses for us. Hope she's adjusting well. I'm sure she's already got a ton of friends! We got back from WI yesterday and had a good time visiting. We all had a blast at Sue and Kev's (especially the boys!!) I'll send pics via email. We will be in touch soon! Take care...Love, the Hartmans