Home Page

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tell Me What You Think

The other day on Yahoo I saw this picture of Katharine McPhee and I thought she reminded me of Jaclyn Smith. We saw her on American Idol this week and I mentioned it to my hubby and he didn't think so. And actually at the time she didn't to me either since she had her hair in a ponytail. But looking at these pictures she does resemble Jaclyn to me. What do you think?

Sorry to bore you with such trival dribble but not much else is going on....or I'm just too darn busy here at work to think of anything interesting.

3 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I am not too good about that "whom does she look like" thng. But if you say it's Jaclyn, then it is. You're a lot smarter than me.

Laurie said...

I agree!

TexasGal said...

oldhorsetailsnake - LOL! I don't think so.

laurie - me too! That's 3 to 1.