Home Page

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh My!

Has it been almost 10 days since I've last been here??? Well we (mom, the girls, a friend and myself) went to Bangkok for three days...yesterday was mine and Blair's birthday and today is Blair's last full day here. She leaves at O-dark-30 in the morning. Her flight is at like 6:30 AM!!! Last time we all overslept the alarm and had to haul a** to get her to the airport on time. Bangkok was a blast! I'll do a separate post on the trip, complete with pictures, real soon. We will definately go back there and take Rob. So, here's a picture from our Birthday dinner last night. And I also wanted to send Happy Birthday wishes to Selina in California - all three of us share the same birthday. How cool is that?
Oh! and I know what you fellow Texans are thinking...Mexican food in Singapore? How good could it be? Well, actually it's pretty decent. Ok, it's not Gualajara's but I've definately had worse back home. The only downside is the price. A pitcher of margaritas is S$42. I believe most entrees are in the mid to S$20+ range. But for a taste of home every here and there it's worth it to me.

2 comments:

MouthGirl.com said...

Ouch! That's expensive, but I would pay it too, I could never live without mexican food. My favorite local chain here is Los Lupes.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!....I thougth about you on your birthday I guess thats why I decided to check to see if you were still keeping up with your Blogging. I have been on in a while. Everyone looks good in the picture. Tell your parents I said HI! again happy birthday----and we miss ya'll.

love shari s(huntsville)