Home Page

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I almost died today


Not really, but but it felt like it! I don't care too much for those gecko's. They have the same ones here that we had back in Katy, TX. The one on the TV commercial is cute, but in real life they creep me out. I think it's their translucent appearance and their little sticky feet. When I was getting on the elevator to go down to the parking garage to leave for work one scampered on as I was getting on. Then I didn't know where it went. I was hoping around looking for it and didn't see it anywhere. The elevator isn't that big. So when I didn't see it I checked the bottom of my shoes, nope, not there. So, where was the little shit? Now, I'm panicking thinking it's in my hair or on me somewhere. By now, the elevator has reached the bottom level and then I see it along where the floor and wall meet. It peeked around at the opening when the door opened but it didn't get off when I did - Thank God!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I hate those too! I had one in my house one time and I had to kill it. It was kind of sad, but it was him or me.

TexasGal said...

When we first arrived here there was one that got in the coffee pot. I wanted Rob to take it outside and let it go. Knowing that he had to go back to Texas he made me do it!!! He said "What are you going to do when I'm gone". I said "Go to Starbucks" until it figures it's way back out! I thought it was going to jump on me when I let it go.