Home Page

Friday, December 01, 2006

Catching Up

Ok...so I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine & Avery's was OK. We spent it with co-workers and their family. There was lots of great food and visiting with each other separated by a brief thunderstorm. We were however not with our family which are all back in Texas now. That's okay though because now we can seriously get to counting down the days until they get here! So where have I been....nowhere actually, bust busier than a one armed paper-hanger. Avery has had dance practice after school, even on some days that she has gymnastics. Outside of not getting home until 6:30-ish each evening, I've been busy making Christmas cards, cooking for Thanksgiving, shopping, WASHING DISHES, taking Sugar outside, decorating the apartment for Christmas, going to the dentist, preparing a fruit tray for the reception after Avery's Dance performance, attending her first gymnastics meet here in Singapore, going to a gymnastics parent meeting....blah, blah, blah! All this within the hour to 1-1/2 hours I have from the time I get home until the time I have to go pick Avery up from gym, and then in the time we get back until 11:30-12:00 when I finally go to bed. I'm pooped! Glad it's the weekend. Well, I'm off to sit my butt on the couch and watch a movie with Avery. Tonight was her Dance Performance. It was really good, very entertaining. All choreographed by High School dance students with one or two by the dance teacher. I couldn't take my eyes off of her so I have no idea what the dances looked like that she was in. I ordered a DVD so it will be fun to watch again.

1 comment:

The Smith's in SA said...

Sounds like you are Super Woman right now! Chistmas will be here soon and you can ask Scott, Christy and Rob to was the dishes. All our love...Danann