Home Page

Monday, December 18, 2006

Your Christmas Present From Me

My dear friends,
Somewhat embarrassing to admit, I'm not getting an annual bonus and Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below:
  • How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
  • You need four maxi pads to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
  • Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
  • Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
  • These slippers are:
  • Soft and Hygienic
  • Non-slip grip strips on the soles
  • Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
  • No more bending over to mop up spills
  • Disposable and biodegradable
  • Environmentally safe
  • Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light and Get out the Sand Bags.

I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself.... Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for each one of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!