Home Page

Monday, December 04, 2006

Where's the Popcorn button?

Thought you would like to see the choices on our microwave here:




What happened to the popcorn button? Isn't that really the only reason we use microwaves? I have no idea what Tom Yum Soup is. Can anyone out there tell me? Now have to actually read the popcorn package to remind myself how many minutes I'm supposed to cook it for and I have to stand there and wait and listen to it cook so I know when it stops popping so I can take it out. The nifty popcorn button on our microwaves in the USA cooked popcorn to perfection. Now I don't know the difference bewteen Tom Yum Soup and Spicy Chicken Curry but the pictures make them look similar enough that you could have combined them into one button don't ya thing? And what's with the button for cooked rice? If it's already cooked then why are you microwaving it? Just another example how American's got it right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never thought about the front of a microwave in other countries. Weird.