Home Page

Monday, August 13, 2007

Trying to get caught up!

Wow! We have been so busy with work and family life it has been hard to find enough time to even come up with a simple little post for my blog here. I am dying to get my pictures from Bangkok posted. Here is the rundown on what we've been doing (sorry...this is mainly for family and friends)
  1. Got my RING!! It's beautiful!
  2. Went out to eat for mom's birthday at a really good Italian place, Pasta Brava, Saturday night. Great food! Lot's of fun. I swear our cab driver on our way there must have been a Formula 1 driver in a previous life. We made it there in record time.
  3. Signed up for golf lessons. First real lesson starts on Wednesday.
  4. My "baby" started HIGH SCHOOL today. Boy am I feeling old. Maybe that's why I spent part of the day searching the internet for facial treatments to make me look younger! LOL!
  5. Busier than ever at work. I have most of my paperwork turned in though for my application to go back to school to earn my Master's in Civil Engineering. Just having trouble getting my transcripts from U of H.
  6. Taking Avery to see Gwen Stefani tomorrow night. You would die if you knew how much the tickets where. That's how desperate I am to see a concert I guess. Even though it isn't TByrd!

One final note - All my thoughts and prayers are with my friend Cristie back home. Her dad passed away Friday night. I know that even though he had made life difficult for her at times, she will miss him and that it will be hard on her for a while. I wish I could be there for her in person, but my long distance prayers is all I can send.

1 comment:

gigemchick08 said...

I want to see a picture of your ring!!