Home Page

Friday, August 24, 2007

Whatcha Doin'?

It's been so long since I've talked to people back home. I feel like I've lost touch and need to know what you've been doing lately. So, when you get a chance fill me in by posting a comment and answer these questions for me (my answers are in purple):

  1. Last movie you saw in a theatre? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  2. Last book you read (or are reading)? Infidel
  3. Last trip/vacation you took was when and to where? Bangkok, Thailand at the end of July
  4. Last CD you bought/downloaded? Rob got me three for my birthday: Carrie Underwood, Gretchen Wilson and Kelly Clarkston
  5. Last concert you went to and when? Gwen Stefani, August 14, 2007
  6. Last time you went out to eat, where did you go? Last REAL restaurant, not local hawker food, was Sunday Brunch at the Copthorne Waterfront
  7. Have you started your Christmas shopping? sort of
  8. Have you had any additions to your family (kids or pets)? Nope
  9. Have you started any new hobbies? Digital Scrapbooking
  10. Have you kept up with your New Year's Resolution? I can't remember what it was!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelli, It's Selina! I miss you too and you know what our boys Tracy and Zona are playing in Houston on Sat. Bummer! Barbara is coming out and we are going to see Tracy here in CA in Sept for a couple of shows. Wish so bad you were here with us.
ok your questions:
1. Movie, I don't know, I hardly ever go to a movie, really! Can't remember the last.
2. I am reading "You on a Diet" By Dr. OZ.
3. The last trip I took was a couple of weeks ago to Las Vegas to see the entire Osmond family sing together again. It was amazing! They are wonderful people.
4. Last cd was Jason Michael Carroll. Love the deep voices. As for the female singers I love Carrie Underwood the best!
5. Osmond Family!
6. Brad and I went to the Sizzler Steak house. But I am looking forward to this weekend we are going to my favorite mexican restaurant Don Jose. Love them! Great Food!
7. Actually last Sunday I did buy something for my 2 nephews. Because I saw it and it was adorable.
8. No additions to our family yet. Chris my son told us this past weekend that Daysha (daughter in law) is expecting again and is due Next April. My little grandson is 3 years old.
9. I have not had any time to start any new hobbies. I still love photography and am trying to find time to go to this amazing photography school that I found. I have taken a couple of classes so far. I do a little scrapbooking, have all the stuff just no time. My photography school has classes on digital scrapbooking too.
10. I never make new years resolutions.
Well this was fun. Love you and miss you! Thanks for checking in again with me. I miss you! WOuld love to see you again. Love, Selina

TexasGal said...

Selina, Thanks for taking the time to stop by and help me catch up on what's new with you. I need to call you! You really should try digital scrapbooking. I am trying to make more time for that as well. I am taking Golf lessons. I have my 2nd lesson today. Congratualtions on the new baby on the way! You look too young to be a grandma!

gigemchick08 said...

1. The Simpson's Movie
2. My Finance Textbook :P
3. Singapore to visit my WONDERFUL family during July
4. ??
5. Fall Out Boy, in June
6. Last night I went to CiCi's with Kerri. (does that count?)
7. Yes! I found a cute pillow that said "Dear Santa, I can Explain" (it was for me though... :])
8. Yes, my fish Sushi, who looks dead because he likes to lay on the rocks
9. Yes, running in the mornings, and I guess going to class, but that's more of a lifestyle, lol!
10. I tend not to make them. I figure it's pointless to wait till the new year to make resolutions!