Home Page

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gwen Stefani in Singapore


Well, Rob and I took Avery to see Gwen Stefani Tuesday night at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. First let me say... Dwight, TByrd, Zona, Mark...you are all still my favorites but since you weren't here I had to go see Gwen. If nothing more than for a sense of something from the US. All things considered it was a good show. She thanked the audience numerous times for buying her CD's, listening to her music and coming to see her perform. At one point during the show she jumped off the stage and ran through the audience to the back of the venue. Then, while singing, mingled with the fans, ran to the side near us and back up to the stage. She sang just about all the tunes off of Sweet Escape. We saw her son and her husband before the show. There was a girl sitting about two rows in front of us that had her son when she came in and handed him over to hubbie before she went and sat down in her seat. Have no idea who she was though. I took a bunch of pictures but most of them didn't turn out at all. I would be upset if it was one of my favorites that I didn't get pictures of, nothing against Gwen. Hopefully Avery's pictures turned out better.

No comments: