Home Page

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Leaving Singapore Today

Well, as you can tell by my ticker above there are only a couple days left before daughter no. 1 graduates from Texas A&M. So, tonight we head home. I'm bringing my laptop and hope to catching on my posting and reading of posts while we are home.

I heard these funnies on the radio this morning on the way to work.

Words of Wisdom:
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Why are our successes private and failures public?

4 comments:

TBM said...

Have a fun, safe trip! And eat lots of Tex-Mex!!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

The answer to your final question is "Because." I thought everybody knew that!

George said...

On behalf of all that is Texas, welcome back! And let me know how good it feels to have a child graduate from college and get off the payroll (and onto someone else's).

Laurie said...

Happy Mother's Day!