Home Page

Friday, September 07, 2007

I Miss Wal-Mart

...and Target...and Bed, Bath & Beyond...and Home Depot...

Did I tell you we have been without a trash can in the kitchen for about a month now? Some time ago we had some pest control people come to our condo to help us with a little ant problem we were having. Well, after they left I noticed that our trash bin lid was smashed in. Many emails and phone calls later we got the pest control company to pay for the trash can...however, when they dropped off the check they took our dented trash can with them. So, here is the problem....we are having trouble finding another one. It's not like I can just run down to any of the stores I mentioned above and get a new one. No! They stores you think would carry them, don't. Robert and I did find one, but they couldn't get it to scan so we said forget it! I think I am going to have to go to a department store, their version of a Macy's or Dillards, to find one. The things I used to take for granted.