Home Page

Monday, December 10, 2007

Things I thought I would never do

I never thought I would pay $15 for two small bags of Hershey Kisses but I did last week. I needed candy for our Advent Calender.



I never thought I would wear white pants in December but I did Friday night. We had our company Christmas party and I wore white pants....yep after Labor Day...I know! Because it is perpetually summer here you just don't follow those same codes for when to stop and start wearing white like we do back home.



I never thought I would eat at Subway one or two times a week but we do. We go to Subway at least once, usually twice a week, for lunch. There are more places to eat here in Singapore than you could ever imagine, but a majority of the places are Hawker centers and I just can't bring myself to eat there all the time. The food is ok, it's just that is rarely hot and I keep thinking of Marvin Zindler and food being kept "off temperature".

No comments: